Gingerbread Cabin - Tamarack Lake British Columbia RentalTamarack Lake & Larchwood Lake, British Columbia - Lakerfront Property
We sit between Tamarack Lake and Larchwood Lake , with private access to both lakes. They are excellent fishing and swimming lakes. Skookumchuck River is 5 minutes from the ranch offering excellent kayaking, swimming, and fly fishing. Wasa Lake Resort is 10 minutes from the ranch, Columbia Lake is 20 minutes from the ranch, and Premier Lake is 20 minutes away. There are approximately 20 lakes and 10 creeks/rivers in the area all within a 30 minute drive.
Amenities & Facilities
- 3 bedroom with queen bed, others have singles. Hide-a-bed in living room
- All bedding and linens are provided
- 1 bath w/shower
- Fully equipped kitchen includes stove, microwave, small fridge, coffee maker and all utensils, plates, bowls, cups, pots, pans,
- Washer & Dryer
- Clock Radio
- Campfire pit. Firewood supplied
- Beach is rocky, grassy
- On lakefronts, with private access to both lakes
- Beach: rocky / grassy
- Public boat launch
- Watercraft included at Tamarack Lake
- Fishing: rainbow trout
- Nearest Town: Cranbrook or Kimberley (35km)
- Nearest Hospital: Cranbrook Hospital- 30 minutes from ranch / Invermere Hospital- 1 hour from ranch
- Location: Tamarack Lake and Larchwood Lake, B.C.
- Size: 800 sq. feet
- Sleeps: 6
- Parking: 4 vehicles
Things To Do & See
There is lots of horseback riding, if you have your own horses. There are areas where you can keep horses. We raise Friesian horses but do not use them for riding. We actually have 3 new babies arriving in May/June. If you want Horseback Riding their are a few businesses that offer this activity within 30 minutes of our ranch.
The two lakes that border the property are great for swimming and are only a few minutes drive or a 10-15 minute walk. Wasa Lake, which is only 15 minutes drive, offers beatuiful sandy beaches. Wasa Lake is a very popular beach resort as well as Columbia Lake which is 30 minutes drive. We also have a creek running through our property where the kids will love to swim in. It is approx 15 feet deep and is a great size for kids to play in. It is crystal clean as it comes out of Tamarack lake.
Trickle Creek Golf Course: (18 holes) Complete with driving range/club house/club and cart rentals
- Fort Steele Heritage Town
- Numerous hiking/biking/walking/climbing/hang-gliding opportunities throughout the area.
- Lussier Hot Springs: (20 min drive) Home of White Swan Lake which features great fishing and boating.
- Splash Zone Water Slides located in Cranbrook just 30 minutes. Three twister slides, one black hole ride, a high-speed tube ride, and a hot tub to relax in while the kids keep on sliding. There is also batting cages for baseball fans, a wading pool for the little ones, a video arcade, and a concession offering hot dogs, hamburgers, and pop.
- Kimberley Alpine Ski and Summer Resort
For weekly rentals – Check In is Saturdays after 4:00 PM and Check Out is Saturdays at 11:00 AM
TAXES NOT INCLUDED
All persons must be 25 years of age or older, unless in the case of a family rental (i.e. parent / guardian & child)
Cleaning Fee – additional $100
- Pets Must be arranged and approved
- No smoking in the cabin
- Beach towels required
- Life jackets required for boating/children
- Security deposit: $500.00
- It is the renter’s responsibility to ensure the cabin is clean at the end of the rental period.