Mountain Beauty Chalet - British Columbia Cabin RentalWasa Lake, British Columbia - Waterfront Property
Mountain Beauty Chalet is nestled in the Rockies, one block from Wasa Lake, with Cranbrook and Kimberley just 35km away. Whatever your preference: hiking, biking, boating, fishing, swimming, rollerblading, bird watching, star gazing, white water rafting, golfing or just relaxing, Wasa Lake (and it’s surrounding area) has it all. Enjoy your stay in a very cozy chalet with a beautiful view of the mountains. Fully fenced yard is great for small children.
Amenities & Facilities
- 1 bedroom with queen bed. The loft has 2 double and 1 single bed. (All bedding and linens are provided.)
- Double air mattress available.
- 1 4pc bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen for 4
- Drinking water is from the well and is very good and safe to drink
- Fridge, stove, microwave, popcorn popper, teapot, coffeepot etc.
- No washer / dryer
- TV / VCR / DVD Player
- Wood burning stove
- Air Conditioning
- Propane BBQ
- Lounge chairs & picnic table
- Campfire pit (firewood available in Wasa)
- Some outdoor games
- Distance to Beach: 1 block
- Beach: sandy and sloping. One of the beaches has a playground as well
- Boat launch: 1 block
- Watercraft included: None
- Swim raft: no
- Fishing: classified as medium (perch)
- Nearest Town: Cranbrook or Kimberley (35km)
- Nearest Hospital: Cranbrook (35km)
- Location: Wasa Lake, B.C.
- Size: 933 sq. ft. including loft
- Sleeps: 7
- Parking: 2 vehicles
Things To Do & See
Trickle Creek Golf Course: (18 holes) 15 min drive. Complete with driving
range/club house/club and cart rentals
- Fort Steele Heritage Town: (10 min drive)
- Numerous hiking/biking/walking/climbing/hang-gliding opportunities throughout the area.
- Lussier Hot Springs: (20 min drive) Home of White Swan Lake which features great fishing and boating.
- Kimberley Alpine Ski and Summer Resort
- At various spots around Wasa Lake there are sandy beaches with picnic facilities and playgrounds for the kids. There is also a flat track for the cyclist of all ages.
For weekly rentals – Check In is Saturdays after 4:00 PM and Check Out is Saturdays before 11:00 AM
TAXES NOT INCLUDED
All persons must be 25 years of age or older, unless in the case of a family rental (i.e. parent / guardian & child)
July 1 - Sept 30
Jan - April 30
- No pets (please note that one resident cat livee on the property)
- No smoking in the chalet
- Beach towels required
- No Washer/Dryer
- Life jackets required for boating/children
- Security deposit: $500.00
- It is the renter’s responsibility to ensure the cabin is clean at the end of the rental period.