Pogopad - British Columbia Canada Cabin RentalsOkanagan Lake, British Columbia - Lakefront Property
Lakefront cabin on the pristine shores of Lake Okanagan. Rustic and well equipped for a relaxing, peaceful holiday experience. Dock and boat launch nearby.
Amenities & Facilities
- 1 Queen sized bed, Queen bunks, Hide-a-bed in the living room.
- Crib available
- Air conditioned
- Full size fridge and stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishes, pots and pans, utensils
- Propane BBQ
- Outdoor: Adirondak chairs, swing, covered gazebo, dock and mooring buoy
- A short 25 steps to the Lake
- Boat launch
- Watercraft: Canoe
- Fishing: yes (Rainbow trout)
- Nearest town: Kelowna
- Nearest hospital: Kelowna General (2268 Pandosy St. Kelowna, B.C.)
- Location: Okanagan Lake, B.C.
- Size: 500 sq. ft.
- Sleeps: 6
- Parking: 2 vehicles
Things To Do & See
Predator Ridge Golf Course: 15 min
- Okanagan Lake Resort
- Parker Cove
- Historic Okeefe Ranch
- Hiking from Ridgeview and nearby Fintry and Bear Creek Provincial Parks.
- Waterfalls only a short distance away.
- Horseback riding
- Swimming, boating and good fishing for Rainbow trout.
- Short drives to Kelowna or Vernon
- Lots of hiking in the area
For weekly rentals – Check In is Saturdays after 4:00 PM and Check Out is Saturdays at 11:00 AM
TAXES NOT INCLUDED
All persons must be 25 years of age or older, unless in the case of a family rental (i.e. parent / guardian & child)
Families preferred. No parties or loud music.
June – September
- No linens provided. Please bring your own linens and towels.
- No washer/dryer
- Outhouse only (no inside bathroom)
- No smoking in trailer
- No telephone in trailer
- Pets permitted
- Security deposit: $500.00
- It is the renters responsibility to ensure the cabin is clean at the end of the rental period.
- Life jackets required for boating / children