Tamarack CabinTamarack Lake & Larchwood Lake, British Columbia - Lakefront Property
Tamarack Cabin – Tamarack Lake British Columbia Cabin Rentals
Tamarack Guest ranch is a private, pristine ranch with the most spectacular views of the rocky Mountains. A gentle stream flows through the property with plentiful rainbow trout. There are many rivers and lakes within minutes of the ranch offering awesome fly fishing opportunities.
There are numerous trails for horseback riding, quading, hiking, and cross country skiing. Fairmont Hot Springs and Lussier Hot Springs are within 30 minutes of the ranch. This private location also offers the guest an opportunity to see numerous wildlife including elk, deer, moose, and bobcat. We also raise the famous Friesian horses. Fort Steele Heritage Park is 20 minutes from the ranch. Lake Louise and Banff , Alberta are a beautiful day trip.
The Cranbrook International Airport is only 30 minutes away and we can arrange pickup/drop-off. We also have a condominium on the Kimberley Ski and Golf Resort which can be combined in your vacation package. Our cabin has also just been through a 100% an renovation!!!
We sit between Tamarack Lake and Larchwood Lake , with private access to both lakes. They are excellent fishing and swimming lakes. Skookumchuck River is 5 minutes from the ranch offering excellent kayaking, swimming, and fly fishing. Wasa Lake Resort is 10 minutes from the ranch, Columbia Lake is 20 minutes from the ranch, and Premier Lake is 20 minutes away. There are approximately 20 lakes and 10 creeks/rivers in the area all within a 30 minute drive.
Amenities & Facilities
- 1 bedroom with queen bed. Hide-a-bed in living room
- All bedding and linens are provided
- 1 bath w/shower
- Fully equipped kitchen includes stove, microwave, small fridge, coffee maker and all utensils, plates, bowls, cups, pots, pans,
- TV with DVD, clock radio
- Campfire pit. Firewood supplied
- On lakefronts, with private access to both lakes
- Beach: rocky / grassy
- Public boat launch
- Watercraft included – Tamarack Lake
- Fishing: rainbow trout
- Nearest Town: Cranbrook or Kimberley (35km)
- Nearest Hospital: Cranbrook Hospital- 30 minutes from ranch / Invermere Hospital- 1 hour from ranch
- Location: Tamarack Lake and Larchwood Lake, B.C.
- Size: 800 sq. feet
- Sleeps: 4
- Parking: 2 vehicles
Things To Do & See
- Fort Steele Heritage Town
- Numerous hiking/biking/walking/climbing/hang-gliding opportunities throughout the area.
- Lussier Hot Springs: (20 min drive) Home of White Swan Lake which features great fishing and boating.
- Splash Zone Water Slides located in Cranbrook just 30 minutes. Three twister slides, one black hole ride, a high-speed tube ride, and a hot tub to relax in while the kids keep on sliding. There is also batting cages for baseball fans, a wading pool for the little ones, a video arcade, and a concession offering hot dogs, hamburgers, and pop.
- Kimberley Alpine Ski and Summer Resort
For weekly rentals – Check In is Saturdays after 4:00 PM and Check Out is Saturdays at 11:00 AM
TAXES NOT INCLUDED
All persons must be 25 years of age or older, unless in the case of a family rental (i.e. parent / guardian & child)
Cleaning Fee – additional $100.00
Summer Season Rates
Winter Season Rates
- Pets – Must be arranged and approved
- No smoking in the cabin
- Beach towels required
- Life jackets required for boating/children
- Security deposit: $500.00
- It is the renter’s responsibility to ensure the cabin is clean at the end of the rental period.